Artist Kevin Weir creates ghostly animated GIFs using Archival photos from the Library of Congress
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
PLEASE WATCH DENNOU COIL IT’S REALLY COOL!!!!!
THE MAKING OF “IN VOLUPTAS MORS” – SALVADOR DALI BY PHILIPPE HALSMAN
Comprehensive diagram of spaceships. The ISS is included on the top right, in yellow, for scale.
SETH ROGEN INVITES DUNCAN JONES TO DIRECT ‘PREACHER’ EPISODES VIA TWITTER
Writers Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg are slowly but surely working on the pilot for AMC’s new TV adaptation of the Garth Ennis/Steve Dillon Vertigo series Preacher, and as they write, it appears they’re also recruiting cool directors.
Rogen struck up a Twitter conversation with Duncan Jones, director of Moon (which is super great) and Source Code (which is flawed but well made) — and also, incidentally, the son of David Bowie — to gauge his interest. Right now, Jones is working on a Warcraft movie, but he seemed extremely enthusiastic about taking the reins on some Preacher episodes.
#umm Preacher is one of my favorite comics of all time
big bird - andrew jackson jihad
Oh boy. Enjoy the hair while it’s there because I’M GETTIN A PIXIE CUT!!! Aw yis.
#curly pixie cut #is coming #me
Floral pattern design by designer/illustrator Suthipa Kamyam
last photo shows detail of design printed on layered organza
'Seeking Aether' (experimental garment collection): InAisce FW 13/14 Men's Collection featuring South Sudanese refugee and former child soldier turned actor and model Ger Duany - video link
I kind of want to build an entire game around the looks this dude has.
oh mAH GAHHHHHHH
— Friedrich Nietzsche
I need to get a shorter hair cut and i kind of love these two cuts.
#guys this will be me soon
© THEME BY DARLIEECIOUS
THIS SITE IS BEST VIEWED ON GOOGLE CHROME WITH A SCREEN RESOLUTION OF 1280 X 800.